Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lift Available from Festival to North London.

3 posters

Go down

Lift Available from Festival to North London. Empty Lift Available from Festival to North London.

Post  gypsielou Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:52 am

Hi there,
I will be working at the festival and have a few seats available for the return journey.

3 seats (or a cozy 4)
Leaving soon after the Neil's final song.
Comfortable car (Mercedes).
I live in Hemel Hempstead so I will be driving up the M25 (anti-clockwise) and can deliver you as close to home as possible (within reason).
£10 per seat.
PM me if you are interested.
Surprised)

gypsielou

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Lift Available from Festival to North London. Empty Re: Lift Available from Festival to North London.

Post  Dan10 Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:06 am

gypsielou wrote:Hi there,
I will be working at the festival and have a few seats available for the return journey.

3 seats (or a cozy 4)
Leaving soon after the Neil's final song.
Comfortable car (Mercedes).
I live in Hemel Hempstead so I will be driving up the M25 (anti-clockwise) and can deliver you as close to home as possible (within reason).
£10 per seat.
PM me if you are interested.
Surprised)

Hi mate sent you a Pm i live in crouch end but if you could drop me anywhere i can easily get there from, somewhere in london would be great.

Cheers

Dan

Dan10

Back to top Go down

Lift Available from Festival to North London. Empty Re: Lift Available from Festival to North London.

Post  ben.biddington Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi,

I can complete your four with three towards Bethnal Green.

Thanks

Ben

ben.biddington

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down