Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tickets on ebay 99p

+4
The Philosopher King
janmoomoo
peterwales
Bloodfart
8 posters

Go down

tickets on ebay 99p Empty tickets on ebay 99p

Post  Bloodfart Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:53 pm

but don't bother, i bet you any money you like it will be the same as all his large festival appearances, 30,000 old hippies all singing along and clapping their hands out of time with the music when he isn't singing, a total waste of £50 and fuel to get there i definitely will not be there. i saw him at the Apollo and thank god he told the old hippies to shut the fk up as it was being recorded. was a nice intimate gig for a change. i can't think of anything worse than paying that sort of cash to see Neil young only to not hear him because you always end up surrounded by idiots who think you paid and travelled to listen to them clapping and singing! It's bound to be a terrible experience, and he hasn't even changed the set list that much throughout the whole tour which in my opinion is just lazy. keep on rocking in the free world...BORING!!!!!! My advice is avoid at all cost and save your money!!!!!

Bloodfart

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

tickets on ebay 99p Empty Re: tickets on ebay 99p

Post  peterwales Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Dear "Bloodfart" or whatever your name is; I was never going to go this "festival" because despite loving Neil Young's music, I was not happy with the (lack) of transport, camping and food facilities, but I object strongly to your stupid, self-indulgent, selfish and childish attempt to wreck a legitimate forum on a legitimate web-site. Shame on you, you stupid, selfish f....ck wit!

peterwales

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  janmoomoo Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Shame you think you are too "cool" for this event. It was fab and you missed a great day.

janmoomoo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philosopher King Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:28 pm

Can I just say, with all reverence and due respect to bloodfart, good sire...up yours you walking ball of bullshit! You have brought message board trolling to a new low. In conclusion, kiss my shiny northern arse sir. Razz
The Philosopher King
The Philosopher King

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://genericblog34.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  janmoomoo Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:32 pm

Oh yeh, thats what I meant to say but I was accidentally a bit polite.

janmoomoo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  RiverOfDeceit Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:35 pm

The Philosopher King wrote:Can I just say, with all reverence and due respect to bloodfart, good sire...up yours you walking ball of bullshit! You have brought message board trolling to a new low. In conclusion, kiss my shiny northern arse sir. Razz
Need we say more? lol Why post all this crap if you're not interested in it BF? Someone wanted a ticket and didn't get one, did they? Spit/Dummy/Pram.

RiverOfDeceit

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:56 am

How sad. Doesnt he realise to listen to NY in the open air is the ultimate.

Happy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  bigvernon Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:22 am

Judging by the content and style of Fartblood's posts, I imagine he/she is a bored youngster who is under the impression that it was WILL Young we were going to see. In which case I would agree with most of the comments! Wink

bigvernon

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

tickets on ebay 99p Empty ignore bf

Post  GJ21 Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:47 am

I you ignore his posts he may go back to his bedsit where he can w*** himself off all day

GJ21

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down