Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car park disgrace!

+36
TarantiniDust
house
traffordcat
nyfan
Bloodfart
KA70
janmoomoo
havoc465
Envy
Lemniot
sweetpea43
paulo
obrado29
clearspot
MattSpan
Paul_H_42
swinny
Morrisonhotel
Jethro
karlhungus
Wiff
Hank Hendrix
suziewilliams@ntlworld.co
cybr40hn
moggett
Littlenikk
blue moon
nickb
electrix101
flaves
andyg
tomandlu
surrey
redrighthand
gaultie
kimacino
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Car park disgrace! - Page 3 Empty Re: Car park disgrace!

Post  TarantiniDust Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:26 pm

shakeymc wrote:
TarantiniDust wrote:
cybr40hn wrote:No Sponsorship : No Branding : and we can now add No F#*king Clue. Mr Power couldn't care I imagine. He only relented on the No Food or Drink because of the response from the very people that he was evidently trying to attract, and of course this was quite some time before the event. There's no point in having entry into the car park well marshalled (good organisation) but leaving the exit to a complete free for all, and yes it was basically first in last out, we made it to the road at just before 2am. Thankfully we only live about 30 miles away, I feel sorry for those with a much longer journey.

Relented on the food & drink? I wasn't aware of this and neither were the stewards in front of me confiscating bottles of wine. Or did you mean soft drinks? I did wonder at the amount of food I saw from outside. Music was brilliant. Saw all the acts & none were weak. Real ale ran out too early & most upset I couldn't keep my ticket stub. Thought the lack of marshalls on exiting was absymal. Got out in hour and half & thought that was bad but it seems I was lucky. No excuse for that & just because music was great does not excuse chaos of car park.

Real Ale, what Real Ale! Was told at the bar 'only doing lager' And this at the old home of Whitbread! As for tictet stubs a disgrace have emailed the Hop Farm and VP about this as yet no reply! At least log your complaint at... rachel.alvarado@vpmg.net

There was real ale in the "Bread & Roses" tent. Otter, Speckled Hen etc. Run by the co operative for working mens associations so of course beer ran out abut 6pm! What never have happened with a capitalist in charge as I told them in a very loud voice.....

TarantiniDust

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Car park disgrace! - Page 3 Empty Car park

Post  bloater Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:51 pm

Think we'll park at Paddock Wood station next year and walk to the site or catch a bus.

Didn't let the car park get us down, worse things happen in this world you know as I was reminded on Monday - the 3rd anniversary of 7/7.

Bloater

bloater

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  peterwales Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:13 pm

Very true. Let's get this into perspective.

peterwales

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3