Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

set list - may answer some questions

5 posters

Go down

set list - may answer some questions Empty set list - may answer some questions

Post  flaves Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Picked this up from Drowned in Sound website - fits with what I remember

Love And Only Love / Hey Hey, My My / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / I've Been Waiting For You / Spirit Road / Fuckin' Up / Oh, Lonesome Me / Mother Earth / The Needle And The Damage Done / Unknown Legend / Heart Of Gold / Old Man / Get Back To The Country / Words / No Hidden Path // A Day In The Life

No Hidden Path was about 25 mins of this!!!

Flaves

flaves

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

set list - may answer some questions Empty Re: set list - may answer some questions

Post  medwaymaria Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Thanks for that.

medwaymaria

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

set list - may answer some questions Empty Re: set list - may answer some questions

Post  Hank Hendrix Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:22 pm

nice one. "No Hidden Path" and "Unknown Legend" were highlights for me. Each time he played the main riff from "No Hidden Path" he played it better + better. Totally took my head off!

Hank Hendrix

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  redrighthand Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:48 pm

Thanks mate for set list, i knew most songs

No hidden path was the best live performance i have witnessed, it just blew me away
I have hundreds of gigs in my time, but this performance was GENIUS

redrighthand

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Hank Hendrix Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:49 pm

redrighthand wrote:No hidden path was the best live performance i have witnessed, it just blew me away
I have hundreds of gigs in my time, but this performance was GENIUS

totally agree - had a proper "moment" to that.

Hank Hendrix

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  DirtyYoungMan Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Highlights for me were Hey Hey My My, Words and A Day in the Life. That guitar ('Old Black) was amazing, it sounded like a war! No wonder it's his favourite. He absolutely blew everyone else of stage and rocked much harder than people a third of his age! What a hero. What a brilliant set. It more than made up for missing Laura Marling by 10 minutes and the chaos that was the car park on the way out.

DirtyYoungMan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down