Children !

Go down

Children !

Post  vikkiw on Wed May 21, 2008 5:36 pm

I was delighted to see that children under 12 can attend for free ! Really good news for those of us with 3 children. Add to that the change in policy that we can take our own food with us (not many vendors sell child size portions and why do they never want to share!!) the whole event is looking like a winner !!

But, can anyone answer whether the children needs tickets - if 60k people are expected - and each couple takes 3 children - won't the HSE have a heart attack ??

Of course, there is always the (huge) possibility that we won't take our children - but it's nice to know your options !

vikkiw

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children !

Post  Strummer/Jones on Wed May 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Kids - don't bring 'em! We demand drink, drugs and debauchery! (Well I wouldn't mind if there's any going!)

Strummer/Jones

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philosopher King on Tue May 27, 2008 9:39 pm

Strummer/Jones wrote:Kids - don't bring 'em! We demand drink, drugs and debauchery! (Well I wouldn't mind if there's any going!)

It'll be a vital learning experience for them - what grown-ups look like when they're off their collective faces on E's, P'eesed, and LSD'd... affraid What a Face bounce All children need that kind of trauma - it's a rite of passage. lol

It actually is amazing how well children adapt to the festival atmosphere; if I ever have kids, I'd be delighted to take them to a festival full of party-animals, as I think it's important for them to see what goes on outside of suburbia. Bus 'em in!

30,000 grown-ups, 50,000 kids - it'll be a blast!

PK sunny
The Philosopher King

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-07

View user profile http://genericblog34.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum