Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES

+12
challengechappers
StuartBrighton
satkid
winterlong
andibex
dom_de_gamble
fishbus
Low Roller
Aud
Mark
lillicm
chrisanddave
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES

Post  chrisanddave Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:06 pm

I have been looking into the poss of hiring a mini-bus or coach, with or without driver provided. Obviously the more people I can get, the cheaper per person it works out.

At the mo, for a minibus 8 - 17 seats, the return journey works out at between £10 and £20 each, depending on the size of bus and whether or not we have get a driver.Smile

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU WOULD ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US ON THE COACH AND HOW MANY SEATS YOU WOULD LIKE. I would like to sort this out within the next week or so.

Thanks, Chris

Last edited by chrisanddave on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

chrisanddave

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty Re: MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES

Post  lillicm Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi Chris,

We are definately interested in sharing transportation with your party. As I said in my other post, at the moment we are definately 3 and am just waiting for another 2 to confirm if they are going or not.
I'll hopefully confirm this by the end of the week.
I've not asked around for prices of minibuses as yet but the price range you mentioned does seem about right. I don't mind driving there if someone can drive it back!! Smile
My backup plan was to get a hire car and drive there and back myself ... but obviously stay sober Sad
Myself and my mates will start asking around to see if there is anybody else interested in going in order to bump up the numbers.

Mark

lillicm

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty Re: MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES

Post  chrisanddave Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:31 pm

Hi Mark . . . that is great news . . . the more the better Very Happy
Is there anyway I can contact you without having to post long boring Sleep details on here??
Chris Smile

Last edited by chrisanddave on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

chrisanddave

Back to top Go down

Post  lillicm Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:57 pm

That all sounds good to me.
I have sent you a private message with contact details.

lillicm

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:51 pm

Gents, there are 5 interested from Brighton. I'll Pm you my details

Thanks

Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty Coach Travel From Brighton

Post  Aud Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Hi Chris

We'd be interested in sharing coach or mini bus travel from Brighton - definately 2 of us possibly 3. I'll confirm over the next 2 days.

best
Audrey

Aud

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty Coach Travel from Brighton/Lewes . .

Post  chrisanddave Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:25 pm

Thanks Aud . . . looks like the coach will definitely be on . . . just have a couple more bits of info to have confirmed cheers

Please could you send me a private message with your contact details (mobile and email add if poss) and I will send you mine.

Bye for now . . . Chris Smile

Last edited by chrisanddave on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

chrisanddave

Back to top Go down

Post  Low Roller Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:12 am

I'll be looking for some help with transportation from/to Brighton as well... I'll throw my name into the hat for the coach if there is still some room. I'll PM you my details.

Thanks for organizing it Chris!

Low Roller

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty Coach Travel from Brighton/Lewes

Post  fishbus Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Yay!! Hopefully see you on the coach, Low Roller. Cool

fishbus

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Low Roller Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:34 pm

I'll be there!
Any other Canadians on the bus?? Or will I be the only guy with the funny accent, eh?

Low Roller

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisanddave Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Well, I offered Old Shakey a place on our coach but he hasn't responded yet!! Laughing

Maybe you could 'ave a word with your fellow countryman?? cheers

chrisanddave

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty bus

Post  dom_de_gamble Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:43 pm

I'm very interested in 2 seats too. Have pm'd you details.

fingers crossed*

dom_de_gamble

Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty transport from brighton

Post  andibex Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Hi there

Have you managed to sort out a coach are there still spaces? There's 6 of us going and I reckon we'd be interested.

Cheers

Andi

andibex

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty Two more definites

Post  winterlong Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:16 pm

Two absolutely definite additions here - is anything arranged anywhere? Had no idea about the public transport problems until after geting tickets....

winterlong

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty COACH FROM BRIGHTON NOT FULL NOW . . . :)

Post  chrisanddave Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:48 pm

Have had more people asking me if I can get a larger coach and 'fit them in' so, hating the thought of stranded 'Old Shakey' fans, I have increased the size of the coach!!

If you would like to travel from Brighton to Hop Farm on my coach, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE URGENTLY with a mobile contact number and an email address. Briefly . . . pick up is in Brighton, round trip is £20 each.

NOTE TO THOSE ALREADY 'BOOKED AND PAID', I will be emailing the final details to you either tonight or tomorrow evening.

Seeya soon . . . Chris Smile

Last edited by chrisanddave on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

chrisanddave

Back to top Go down

Post  winterlong Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:45 pm

Allrighty folks....

Who does that leave and is here anything we can sort amongst ourselves?

Gav

winterlong

Back to top Go down

Post  satkid Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:23 am

damn, just seen this thread. Me and a friend of mine are still looking for a transport.

anyone else???

PS: Chris, there's no way for "expanding" the coach, right?

satkid

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty Brighton Transport

Post  StuartBrighton Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Yes yes, i just realised i have no way of getting back too!!!

So is there any room on a mini bus or are any kind folk driving too/back to Brighton???

StuartBrighton

Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  satkid Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:29 pm

in the worst case I think I am renting a car if we are not enough for a mini bus!

We are 2, how many are you?

satkid

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty COACH FROM BRIGHTON . . .

Post  chrisanddave Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Heh Satkid . . . no need to drive!! Shocked I have increased the size of the coach from/back to Brighton Very Happy I sent you a message . . . maybe it did not get through??

If you would like to come on it, send me a private message with mobile no and email address asap so I can get in touch with you.

IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED PLEASE DO THE SAME . . .

Chris Smile

chrisanddave

Back to top Go down

Post  satkid Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:16 pm

thank you very much chris

we are 2, I've sent you a pm with details Smile

satkid

Back to top Go down

Post  challengechappers Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:25 pm

hi- i would also like to join the bus, have pmed you mobile and email details. jason

challengechappers

Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fishbus Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:46 am

Heads up, folks! bounce

If you're travelling on the coach from Brighton, you should, like me, have received your emails confirming the final details.
I'd like you all to join me in thanking Chris (and Dave...did he do anything? Laughing ) for making this potentially awkward journey a much more enjoyable prospect.
We can assist by getting to the departure point on time and making sure we have all paid up, to prevent any delays to the 'off'.
Let's have a great journey and a fantastic day!

See you all Sunday. drunken

fishbus

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisanddave Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:16 am

Yup . . . Dave Cool (I may be a fan but Dave is the FANATIC!) designed the lovely tickets that you will get on Sunday and the signs for the coach. . . plus he was my 'sounding board', poured me large glasses of vino plus kept out of my way when my need was greatest!!! . . . particularly when my computer played up . . . like tonight!!!! grrrrrr!! Mad (Still have a couple of email confs to send to those who booked in the last 24 hours, hopefully all the others reached you all ok!)

Thanks 'fishbus' for your advice too . . . and for posting this comment too!

This crowd we are travelling with are going to be FANTASTIC!!! Razz I have had SO MANY great 'communications' with all who are on the bus and am really looking forward to meeting everyone Smile

There are a few places left . . . if anyone else is interested please send me a pm asap with mob no and email address and I will get back to you . .

SEE YAS ALL ON SUNDAY cheers

Chris Smile
PS thought I would use a few more emoticons this time round!! Rolling Eyes

chrisanddave

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES Empty brighton to hop farm coach

Post  harryrat Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:28 pm

hi I'm wondering if you have room left in your coach for three possibly four brighton ones bit late in the day i know but our lift has broken! we're desperate! any help is really welcomed thanks

harryrat

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next