Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coach travel back to London isn't stopping south of the river!!

3 posters

Go down

Coach travel back to London isn't stopping south of the river!! Empty Coach travel back to London isn't stopping south of the river!!

Post  nickcooper1976 Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:23 pm

I've just heard from the promoter that the coach will not be stopping anywhere in south London on the way back, so we'll be stranded at Paddington and forced to fork out loads for taxis.

The coach will probably be going past Croydon or somewhere like that in south London where lots of us could easily get out and get a cheap taxi home, so if you have a coach ticket, please email the promoters on:

rachel.alvarado@vpmg.net

And ask if they can change their minds and do a south London stop. If enough of us do it then they will have to have a rethink.

By the way even if you live in north London, please help us out by emailing your support

PS. If this fails we'll have to bribe the coach driver!! I'm sure it will work

Last edited by nickcooper1976 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added comment)

nickcooper1976

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Coach travel back to London isn't stopping south of the river!! Empty Re: Coach travel back to London isn't stopping south of the river!!

Post  fishbus Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:50 pm

If you don't get any joy from the promoter, I suggest you get everyone together who would want this 'drop off' and speak nicely to the driver. (Maybe a small financial incentive would help, if he's a bit of a miserable bugger!) Very Happy

Good luck mate!

fishbus

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Coach travel back to London isn't stopping south of the river!! Empty Re: Coach travel back to London isn't stopping south of the river!!

Post  moonlight Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:28 pm

Sounds like a very good idea! I've emailed them too.

Does anyone have any idea about how many people would potentially be using the coach service? The fact that there are still tickets available for it suggests few people?

moonlight

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down