Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAST DAY FOR COACH TIX WITH SEE TICKETS!!!

4 posters

Go down

LAST DAY FOR COACH TIX WITH SEE TICKETS!!! Empty LAST DAY FOR COACH TIX WITH SEE TICKETS!!!

Post  avacado Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:16 am

Hi all

I just want to let you know that this is the last day you will be able to buy a coach ticket with SEE tickets that goes back to London from The Hop Farm Festival .

check out the website www.hopfarmfestival.com for links to SEE tickets coach tix.

Thanks

avacado

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY FOR COACH TIX WITH SEE TICKETS!!! Empty Re: LAST DAY FOR COACH TIX WITH SEE TICKETS!!!

Post  bigvernon Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 am

So, ARE they going to allow a drop off in South London for those that want it? It seems the decent thing to do.

bigvernon

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY FOR COACH TIX WITH SEE TICKETS!!! Empty Re: LAST DAY FOR COACH TIX WITH SEE TICKETS!!!

Post  MattSpan Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:07 pm

avacado wrote:Hi all

I just want to let you know that this is the last day you will be able to buy a coach ticket with SEE tickets that goes back to London from The Hop Farm Festival .

check out the website www.hopfarmfestival.com for links to SEE tickets coach tix.

Thanks

Seetickets doesn't seem to be working at all today, I've been trying all morning to get the coach link to work!

MattSpan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  avacado Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Hi Guys...

Here is the answer to this...I think its pretty fair as its impossible to accomodate everyone.

"Paddington has been chosen for it’s central location and links to transport. We are simply providing a service as stated to Central London.

All I can suggest on this matter is the passengers on the night (and I assume those would anyway) sweet talk their driver and if a majority of people on the bus would prefer to get off somewhere else that is en route and not out of anyone’s way then that is the drivers discretion. We just don’t want to have a situation where every single passenger is saying can you drop me here, can you drop me there. But we cannot guarantee they will do that."

I hope this helps....

Smile

avacado

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY FOR COACH TIX WITH SEE TICKETS!!! Empty ok so i missed the boat

Post  imsuth Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:14 pm

well bus.

tickets no longer on sale. is there a number i can call to get me and a mate onto the bus?

alternatively I have a spare ticket on offer, free to anyone who can give us a lift to/from the festival from shepherds bush or central london. thats not a bad deal there is it?

cheers

ian

imsuth

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down