Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INGRATES SLAG OFF ORGANISER AND VENUE

4 posters

Go down

INGRATES SLAG OFF ORGANISER AND VENUE Empty INGRATES SLAG OFF ORGANISER AND VENUE

Post  Bloodfart Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:43 am

AND PEOPLE WORKED SO HARD FOR YOUR BENEFIT AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS MOAN ABOUT THE PROMOTER THE VENUE THE FOOD UMBRELLAS CAR PARK AND WEATHER....SOUR GRAPES ANYBODY???? YOUR WHINING ABOUT EVERYTHING WILL BRING DOWN THE FORUM....PERHAPS I SHOULD SAY IT NOW.....I TOLD YOU SO..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad lol! lol!

Bloodfart

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

INGRATES SLAG OFF ORGANISER AND VENUE Empty Re: INGRATES SLAG OFF ORGANISER AND VENUE

Post  janmoomoo Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:17 pm

Who are you and why are you here on this forum?? Dont you have anything better to do at 1.43 am?

janmoomoo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

INGRATES SLAG OFF ORGANISER AND VENUE Empty Re: INGRATES SLAG OFF ORGANISER AND VENUE

Post  bigvernon Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:34 pm

Here's a PM I received:

my thoughts just for you
From Bloodfart To bigvernon, Yesterday at 9:21 pm

1080 views from 12 posts in 24 hours and could easily have generated more hits. An interesting experiment in human psychology for me alone. If only you knew?? I have nothing to complain about in life and certainly can take a bit of abuse which is more than can be said for many other forum members. I am in fact an avid Neil Young fan and cannot deny I wish I could have been there for the entire performance, the choice was there if I really wanted to be and I even declined the offer of a ticket from a friend. I knew the weather was not going to be good and have already seen him on this tour on two occasions. I just could not face the idea of sitting in a car for what turned out to have been 8 hours!! Granted each of Neil's performances are totally unique and the man is awesome but ultimately according to the set list I have only missed him perform 3 tracks that I have never seen him perform live before, I'm sure I'll get over it. Penis is fine and am happily married with 2 fine daughters, so there is someone prepared to put up with me. I do not work in the conventional sense and have no will or need to and am in my mid 40's. I hope you are satisfied with my response.

Good to know that "married life" is alive and well! Hahahaha!

Cutting and pasting the same ol' crap at 3.30am........

bigvernon

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post  traffordcat Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Bloodfart. Get a life, or a bigger penis! You are a strange man. Good luck to your 'wife and
two daughters' - sounds like they need it!

traffordcat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum