Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my last memory of him was good

Go down

my last memory of him was good Empty my last memory of him was good

Post  Bloodfart Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:35 pm

and thats the last time i will see him... i bet you any money you like it will be the same as all his large festival appearances, 30,000 old hippies all singing along and clapping their hands out of time with the music when he isn't singing, a total waste of £50 and fuel to get there i definitely will not be there. i saw him at the Apollo and thank god he told the old hippies to shut the fk up as it was being recorded. was a nice intimate gig for a change. i can't think of anything worse than paying that sort of cash to see Neil young only to not hear him because you always end up surrounded by idiots who think you paid and travelled to listen to them clapping and singing! It's bound to be a terrible experience, and he hasn't even changed the set list that much throughout the whole tour which in my opinion is just lazy. keep on rocking in the free world...BORING!!!!!! My advice is avoid at all cost and save your money!!!!!

Bloodfart

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down