Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No hidden path was GENIUS

4 posters

Go down

No hidden path was GENIUS Empty No hidden path was GENIUS

Post  redrighthand Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm

Somebody on here saying neil young is not a great guitar player, i nearly fell off my chair, NO HIDDEN PATH was like a mantra
I dont mean to sound rude, but KIM i dont think you know your music or anything about guitar playing

redrighthand

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

No hidden path was GENIUS Empty No hidden path was GENIUS.

Post  furry1 Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Yeah,Redrighthand is spot on.Neil can take you to some great places if you open your mind.Srawberries for pigs,indeed........

furry1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

No hidden path was GENIUS Empty No hidden path

Post  traffordcat Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:25 pm

Absolute and utter genius. So much so that the first thing i did on Monday was to buy the album! (don't ask me why i had not bought it before!)
Neils whole performance was brilliant, and definitely worth the mentioned 'inconveniences'
of the day.
I am a big metal fan and was at the Iron Maiden gig at Twickenham the day before. Didn't think i would ever say this, but Neil 'rocked their socks off' Not bad for 62(?)

traffordcat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

No hidden path was GENIUS Empty Re: No hidden path was GENIUS

Post  DirtyYoungMan Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:54 pm

traffordcat wrote:Absolute and utter genius. So much so that the first thing i did on Monday was to buy the album! (don't ask me why i had not bought it before!)
Neils whole performance was brilliant, and definitely worth the mentioned 'inconveniences'
of the day.
I am a big metal fan and was at the Iron Maiden gig at Twickenham the day before. Didn't think i would ever say this, but Neil 'rocked their socks off' Not bad for 62(?)

Do you have a ginger beard? and were you there with your dad, having arrived by bike? if so, i spoke to you after Primal Scream! If not, there must have been a few people there that went to the Maiden gig. What was the sound like at Twickenham? It can be pretty hit and miss at open air gigs and I'm going there for REM next month. At Radiohead in Victoria Park the sound was terrible, but at Hop Farm it was flawless (where i was at any rate)

DirtyYoungMan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  traffordcat Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Dirty young man, Not me i'm afraid, although i do have a bike!
The sound at Twickenham was not brilliant i'm afraid. Foo Fighters and Metallica at Wembley had much better quality. Maiden were great, don't get me wrong, but Neil Youngs performance was something else, and I have been to a few gigs!

traffordcat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down