Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rufus Wainwright - Set list / first two songs?

3 posters

Go down

Rufus Wainwright - Set list / first two songs? Empty Rufus Wainwright - Set list / first two songs?

Post  Powderfinger Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Anybody have any idea of the titles of the first couple of songs Rufus played? I'd not seen him before and was most impressed (hell, he brought the sun out for one thing!)

Best on the bill after Neil I thought (although I enjoyed My Morning Jacket as well).

Powderfinger

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Rufus Wainwright - Set list / first two songs? Empty Re: Rufus Wainwright - Set list / first two songs?

Post  traffordcat Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:33 pm

Sorry, can't help. Liked his rendition of Hallelujah, but thought the rest of his set
was somewhat depressing. The man certainly has a great voice though.

traffordcat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Rufus Wainwright - Set list / first two songs? Empty Re: Rufus Wainwright - Set list / first two songs?

Post  trevorc Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:23 pm

Powderfinger wrote:Anybody have any idea of the titles of the first couple of songs Rufus played? I'd not seen him before and was most impressed (hell, he brought the sun out for one thing!)

Best on the bill after Neil I thought (although I enjoyed My Morning Jacket as well).

I think Beauty Mark was number two but I can't remember the opener

trevorc

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down