Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who else is taking the coach service back to London with SEEtickets?

2 posters

Go down

Who else is taking the coach service back to London with SEEtickets? Empty Who else is taking the coach service back to London with SEEtickets?

Post  moonlight Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:21 pm

I'm there mainly to see Neil, so I am definitely not going to walk out early to get a train! Your opinions are welcome on my "problems" discussed below.

Since I would need to go back home to London, I'm considering:

EITHER taking the SEE coach service (£17 single return back to Paddington; arrive at 1:30am). Is it a good idea? And is "leaving 30 minutes after the show" enough, or would it be a rush seeing as I am a hardcore Neil fan and would be a bit dazed afterward?

OR asking anyone here if they are organising a minibus service on the way back to London, and have space for 2 more people?

scratch

moonlight

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Who else is taking the coach service back to London with SEEtickets? Empty Re: Who else is taking the coach service back to London with SEEtickets?

Post  thehore Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:21 pm

I guess we're leaving it a little late to see if anyone's doing a minibus.

I came online tonight to reluctantly buy the coach tickets. Can't believe there's no trains, and that the coaches are only going to Paddington, which will incur a further £30 cab ride to get to back south London.

Will hold off for now in case the minibus plan has legs. We can't be the only ones stuck with this problem. No joy on the lift-sharing site so far, either.

thehore

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Who else is taking the coach service back to London with SEEtickets? Empty Re: Who else is taking the coach service back to London with SEEtickets?

Post  moonlight Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:57 pm

I agree. Although I've always been a last-minute person, we can't be the only ones looking for a London minibus.

I haven't bought the coach tickets yet, but I'm also wondering whether we will even receive them before the festival on Sunday, since we're essentially booking them the same week of the show...

I'm assuming you can't drive? My friend and I can't drive either, and will be returning to South London too. But if anything pops up, do share it with us! Smile

moonlight

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down