Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cortez down by the river cowgirl / hurricane

5 posters

Go down

Cortez  down by the river   cowgirl / hurricane Empty Cortez down by the river cowgirl / hurricane

Post  wizard2953 Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:26 pm

where were they ??

spoilt my evening

just one of them would have done

like d words though

wizard2953

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Cortez  down by the river   cowgirl / hurricane Empty Re: Cortez down by the river cowgirl / hurricane

Post  misterj Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:34 pm

wizard2953 wrote:where were they ??

spoilt my evening

like d words though

Yes Hurricane must allways be on the set list, and the Beatles song as an encore is a mistake in my opinion.

misterj

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Cortez  down by the river   cowgirl / hurricane Empty Re: Cortez down by the river cowgirl / hurricane

Post  CinnamonGirl Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:44 pm

misterj wrote:
wizard2953 wrote:where were they ??

spoilt my evening

like d words though

Yes Hurricane must allways be on the set list, and the Beatles song as an encore is a mistake in my opinion.

Cortez and Hurricane are probably my two favourite Neil Young tracks..however, I didnt mind them being omitted from the set, I have seen Neil do them both live quite a few times, and I thoroughly enjoyed the songs he played. I disagree that Day in the Life was a mistake, I thought it was pretty awesome!

CinnamonGirl

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Cortez  down by the river   cowgirl / hurricane Empty a day in the life

Post  jimbhoy Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:27 am

c,mon listen to live rust or watch the dvd ,,a day in the life is playing before neil comes on stage ,obviousy a song neil loves,,,,,

jimbhoy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Cortez  down by the river   cowgirl / hurricane Empty Set list

Post  maidlovingman Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:41 am

Having never seen NY live before I was very, very, very happy to just listen to him travel wherever his music took him. The sound was great, the choice of songs stimulating the music, noise and feedback was why electric guitar was invented. If you did not enjoy it you had probably been out in the cold too long and were missing your sofa.

The comments about wished for lists just demonstrate why The Hamsters get such a good turn out covering the people's favourites. The Neil Young show last night was worth the rubbish car park and rubbish support, although Primal Scream were good fun!

maidlovingman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down