Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So is anyone up here going to the Boosh Festival?

4 posters

Go down

So is anyone up here going to the Boosh Festival? Empty So is anyone up here going to the Boosh Festival?

Post  bunster Fri May 30, 2008 7:16 pm

scratch Is anyone going to the Boosh Festival or is it all Neil Young?
bunster
bunster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

So is anyone up here going to the Boosh Festival? Empty Re: So is anyone up here going to the Boosh Festival?

Post  IJC Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:40 pm

bunster wrote: scratch Is anyone going to the Boosh Festival or is it all Neil Young?
Apparently the Boosh festival is selling very, very badly. To the extent I know a lot of people who are now being given free tickets.

IJC

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

So is anyone up here going to the Boosh Festival? Empty Re: So is anyone up here going to the Boosh Festival?

Post  Mark Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:57 pm

IJC wrote:
bunster wrote: scratch Is anyone going to the Boosh Festival or is it all Neil Young?
Apparently the Boosh festival is selling very, very badly. To the extent I know a lot of people who are now being given free tickets.

If anyone reading this wants to throw some freebies my way, PM me.

Mark

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

So is anyone up here going to the Boosh Festival? Empty These Festivals

Post  bunster Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Well from reading all the flamin rules about this n that are they Festivals or are we entering a concentration camp for the day? affraid
bunster
bunster

Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:42 pm

We're going to the Boosh and Neil Young - they're not totally incompatible! Looking forward to all of it, except for the vexed question of where the Hell we're going to stay on Sat/Sunday nights!

Cassandra

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down