Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What time will Neil Young be on?

5 posters

Go down

What time will Neil Young be on? Empty What time will Neil Young be on?

Post  ejsmith Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi does anybody know roughly what time Neil Young will be playing? Just I'm at the British Grand Prix for the whole weekend and was gutted to find out afterwards that Neil Young was playing the same day! Then I had a thought, perhaps I'll get back in time from the GP to still see him play so long as he's going to be on a bit later.
Cheers, Elliot

ejsmith

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

What time will Neil Young be on? Empty Re: What time will Neil Young be on?

Post  jackethead Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:05 pm

I'd guess about 8.00 / 8.30 ??

I assume it'll finish earlier, being a Sunday (10.30 / 11.00) ??

but get there in time for MMJ !!

jackethead

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

What time will Neil Young be on? Empty what time is Neil Young on?

Post  Loose Boots Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:32 pm

I would also like to know what time he's on as I'm coming down from North Yorkshire. I know it's going to be a very wet and windy time so need to organise a stay over either the day before (tonight) or Sunday if he's on late.
Just because he's a headliner doesn't automatically say he will be last these days.

I go to lots of country music festivals and the headliners usually come on in the prime time.

It was so sad to watch so many people leave the Royal Albert Hall just last month before the end of the show because that's when John Fogerty sang all the old hits we remember so well.
As a line dancer, it was great all the way through with all the new stuff first but when one travels a long way it's not always possible to stay to the end.... such a shame for the leavers.

Loose Boots

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post  JonN Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:35 pm

See Stage Times thread !

JonN

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodfart Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:19 pm

ejsmith wrote:Hi does anybody know roughly what time Neil Young will be playing? Just I'm at the British Grand Prix for the whole weekend and was gutted to find out afterwards that Neil Young was playing the same day! Then I had a thought, perhaps I'll get back in time from the GP to still see him play so long as he's going to be on a bit later.
Cheers, Elliot
past your bedtime.... i bet you any money you like it will be the same as all his large festival appearances, 30,000 old hippies all singing along and clapping their hands out of time with the music when he isn't singing, a total waste of £50 and fuel to get there i definitely will not be there. i saw him at the Apollo and thank god he told the old hippies to shut the fk up as it was being recorded. was a nice intimate gig for a change. i can't think of anything worse than paying that sort of cash to see Neil young only to not hear him because you always end up surrounded by idiots who think you paid and travelled to listen to them clapping and singing! It's bound to be a terrible experience, and he hasn't even changed the set list that much throughout the whole tour which in my opinion is just lazy. keep on rocking in the free world...BORING!!!!!! My advice is avoid at all cost and save your money!!!!!

Bloodfart

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down