Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone driving back to bromley after neil?

2 posters

Go down

anyone driving back to bromley after neil? Empty anyone driving back to bromley after neil?

Post  leongecko Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi, my friend and i live in bromley but due to laziness in our lives neither of us have ever learnt to drive. the travel arrangements for the festival are as we all know, pretty shoddy. we dont really want to spend hours sitting outside sevenoaks station freezing our arses off for first train, so if anyone is driving back to the bromley area, we would be grateful for a lift and would of course pitch in financially.
really dont want this travel nightmare to spoil a fantactic day, NEIL YOUNG! a dream come true.

leongecko

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

anyone driving back to bromley after neil? Empty Re: anyone driving back to bromley after neil?

Post  Utah_Spike Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:05 am

Well after reading about the farce that is the public transport situation I shall be booking a taxi back home . . . I live in Bexleyheath so if you want to shack up with me in a none too dodgy mini cab from Paddock Wood Statiron let me know.

Utah_Spike

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down