Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COACH - BRIGHTON TO HOP FARM RETURN . . .

2 posters

Go down

COACH - BRIGHTON TO HOP FARM RETURN . . . Empty COACH - BRIGHTON TO HOP FARM RETURN . . .

Post  chrisanddave Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:15 pm

For those of you sleepy heads Sleep who are just starting to think about how to get to/from the festie scratch . . . you will find out the public transport for the venue is virtually non-existant affraid

BUT bounce all is not lost . . . you may not have to sell your ticket Rolling Eyes . . . or hire a car pale . . . we have a coach going Brighton to Hop Farm and back cheers

Seriously, there are some seats avail at the moment on our coach . . . £20 return from Brighton Old Steine so, if you fancy travelling on our party bus with a load of the friendliest, Brightonian, Old Shakey fans (there won't be much snoozin' on our bus! Laughing ), send me a private message with a mobile number and, if poss, an email address. I will then let you know if there are any places left and, if so, get the details to you.

Have a GREAT day all . . . . lol!

Chris Smile

chrisanddave

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

COACH - BRIGHTON TO HOP FARM RETURN . . . Empty Re: COACH - BRIGHTON TO HOP FARM RETURN . . .

Post  moonlight Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:42 pm

Wish I lived in Brighton! Wink Would have loved a journey with some good old Shakey fans.

moonlight

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down