Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel back to Tonbridge

2 posters

Go down

Travel back to Tonbridge Empty Travel back to Tonbridge

Post  Sparky Sat May 31, 2008 6:22 pm

Spent hours looking at train and bus timetables, cheap hotels etc as there is no way you can get to Hop Farm and back to the NW of England on a Sunday.

In the end got a hotel in Tonbridge in the hope that there may be extra trains laid on but that doesn't appear to be happening. Last time I went to something where the transport was as badly organised was the Who at Charlton in the neolithic period - but hey, we are still going to enjoy ourselves!

Anyway, noticed some other posts from people doing the same and thought it might be easier to sort something out with a cab firm in Tonbridge if there was a group of us (ie get a mini bus). No idea how we organise it yet but thought I would post here to see if anyone interested?
Sparky
Sparky

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Travel back to Tonbridge Empty tonbridge travel

Post  jimbhoy Sat May 31, 2008 7:30 pm

as i posted earlier about this we are also staying in tonbridge for the weekend so sharing a taxi there and back would suit us fine,just say the word and we,ll meet up no problem

jimbhoy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down