Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time to put plans in to action

4 posters

Go down

time to put plans in to action Empty time to put plans in to action

Post  jimbhoy Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:42 pm

anybody or everybody who is staying in tonbridge for the gig needs to get this plan into action for us to meet up and share cabs to the gig,a lot of people are going to this gig on a budget so no point in talking about arrangments if it aint gonna happen ,lets do this, meet up share the costs and enjoy,

jimbhoy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

time to put plans in to action Empty tonbridge lifts

Post  robbogy Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:38 pm

Hi,

we are stayin in Tonbridge and willing to share taxi/minibus to hop farm.
I will try some taxi firms and see if they can provide minibus (if there is demand) to hop farm...

cheers
Robbo
Grimsby

robbogy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

time to put plans in to action Empty Re: time to put plans in to action

Post  Strummer/Jones Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:57 am

I think what we are looking to do is get the train to the site, to Beltring station, which looks straight-forward, then afterwards, probably walk to Paddock Wood and try to order a cab to pick us up from there.

Strummer/Jones

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Strummer/Jones Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:43 pm

Strummer/Jones wrote:I think what we are looking to do is get the train to the site, to Beltring station, which looks straight-forward, then afterwards, probably walk to Paddock Wood and try to order a cab to pick us up from there.

Scrap that, 'Travel' section on the main website says Beltring station is shut that Sunday, but a shuttle bus will run from Paddock Wood station. Also, after the festival, a shuttle bus service will run back to Tonbridge - hooray!

Strummer/Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  sundazed Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:29 pm

Strummer/Jones wrote:
Strummer/Jones wrote:I think what we are looking to do is get the train to the site, to Beltring station, which looks straight-forward, then afterwards, probably walk to Paddock Wood and try to order a cab to pick us up from there.

Scrap that, 'Travel' section on the main website says Beltring station is shut that Sunday, but a shuttle bus will run from Paddock Wood station. Also, after the festival, a shuttle bus service will run back to Tonbridge - hooray!

But the last train from Tonbridge to Waterloo is at 10.31 pm. What time is NY going to finish his set, then how long to get to the shuttle bus? And I bet there'll be plenty of traffic around! How many people to get on that train? I think if Neil plays past 9.00 pm no-one's going to be getting the train home!

sundazed

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Strummer/Jones Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:53 am

sundazed wrote:
Strummer/Jones wrote:

But the last train from Tonbridge to Waterloo is at 10.31 pm. What time is NY going to finish his set, then how long to get to the shuttle bus? And I bet there'll be plenty of traffic around! How many people to get on that train? I think if Neil plays past 9.00 pm no-one's going to be getting the train home!

We are staying the night in Tonbridge - maybe that could be an option for you?

Strummer/Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  sundazed Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:01 pm

Strummer/Jones wrote:
We are staying the night in Tonbridge - maybe that could be an option for you?

It just makes it too expensive Sad

sundazed

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down