Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a great time , want to see some pictures

+6
going to see John Martyn?
medwaymaria
DirtyYoungMan
Bermuda Highway
kittykat66
trevorc
10 posters

Go down

I had a great time , want to see some pictures Empty I had a great time , want to see some pictures

Post  trevorc Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Well whatever anybody else thought I had a great day. I thought the quality of the acts was superb. It was a long time since I have been to an outdoor do and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the sound system. I half expected chaos on the way out so that didn't even dampen my day. And most importantly I though the man's set and performance was stunning. If you'd like to see some pictures I took have a look at:
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/trevorfcarpenter

trevorc

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

I had a great time , want to see some pictures Empty Re: I had a great time , want to see some pictures

Post  kittykat66 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Brilliant Idea, I will link to mine when they are uploaded too. I'd like to spot myself in some crowd shots!

Your's look very professional!

kittykat66

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

I had a great time , want to see some pictures Empty Re: I had a great time , want to see some pictures

Post  Bermuda Highway Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Nice! you got some great shots there, thank you for sharing.

Bermuda Highway

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  DirtyYoungMan Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Bermuda Highway wrote:Nice! you got some great shots there, thank you for sharing.

I second this. You must have a good zoom on that camera! My photos, as at every gig i've taken this camera too since i bought it, are probably all rubbish but I will upload any that are worthwhile.

DirtyYoungMan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  medwaymaria Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:49 am

These are great, thank you. Best we could do was a couple of close-ups of me and the folkbloke in the crowd.

medwaymaria

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  going to see John Martyn? Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:38 pm

These are great thanks.
Anymore?

going to see John Martyn?

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  nickb Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:42 pm

here, here. Great day out - thanks for the pictures - bring back excellent memories of an excellent day. Here's to many more (as long as I manage to keep breathing!!!)

nickb

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  electrix101 Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:59 pm

Thanks for the great pics only thing I got was a couple of rubbish mobile phone shots.

electrix101

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

I had a great time , want to see some pictures Empty Fantastic !

Post  crrisallillusion Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Trevor, I'm green with envy at your pics. You take the sort I like- birds; wildlife; Neil ! At Hop Farm, I only took a little compact with me, as was not certain if I'd get kicked out with decent gear. Also I was standing to the left of the stage, so the stairs on stage further impeded view. Anyway, your photos are great. I was admiring your Hop Farm ones via the link on Thrasher's Neil Young News. Glad I got to see your bird ones as well. I've just been to Ireland & tried to get some shots of the birds there. They are nothing like yours. Apart from the great skill & eye, what gear do you use ?

crris

crrisallillusion

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  trevorc Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:01 pm

crrisallillusion wrote:Trevor, I'm green with envy at your pics. You take the sort I like- birds; wildlife; Neil ! At Hop Farm, I only took a little compact with me, as was not certain if I'd get kicked out with decent gear. Also I was standing to the left of the stage, so the stairs on stage further impeded view. Anyway, your photos are great. I was admiring your Hop Farm ones via the link on Thrasher's Neil Young News. Glad I got to see your bird ones as well. I've just been to Ireland & tried to get some shots of the birds there. They are nothing like yours. Apart from the great skill & eye, what gear do you use ?

crris

Glad you like the pictures. I use a Panasonic FZ50 , in my view the best camera on the market for my particular needs. It may not be DSLR quality but it comes close and a lot less gear to carry around. And all for about £280

trevorc

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

I had a great time , want to see some pictures Empty Great!

Post  spider_gurly Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:08 pm

Love the pics, Trevor - thanks for posting them. Great reminders of a great day and way better than my distant photos. Incidently, love the starling pics on your site too. I handreared a baby starling and some of those pics really capture the strutting bully-boy look he had.

spider_gurly

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  crrisallillusion Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:23 pm

Thanks for info re gear- certainly does the job !

crrisallillusion

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down