Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set list?/tan from standing in the English rain

+2
Hank Hendrix
medwaymaria
6 posters

Go down

Set list?/tan from standing in the English rain Empty Set list?/tan from standing in the English rain

Post  medwaymaria Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:47 pm

Does anyone know Neil Young's setlist? There was so much about ageing - written when he was younger, but so poignant know he's in his 60s. I was moved, and am still remembering bits this morning and getting all moved again!

As a live act, it rivalled seeing Led Zep at Knebworth in 79.

I spent half the day in an unbecoming waterproof jacket and with my legs in a plastic recycling bag, so how come my face is glowing?

medwaymaria

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Set list?/tan from standing in the English rain Empty Re: Set list?/tan from standing in the English rain

Post  Hank Hendrix Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Set list wanted here too!

Hank Hendrix

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Set list?/tan from standing in the English rain Empty Re: Set list?/tan from standing in the English rain

Post  jtourettes Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:51 pm

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a redface, I don't know how that happened seeing as it was raining most of the day and then when the Sun did come out I had my back to it!

jtourettes

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Set list?/tan from standing in the English rain Empty Irish skin in English rain

Post  blue moon Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Despite the pounding rain I still took in my factor 50+ sunblock. I applied it 2 or 3 times but still have a pink nose this morning.

blue moon

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  medwaymaria Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:19 pm

I too have the pale celtic skin! Put some sun cream on my arms for the 20 mins or so that they were exposed, but alas didn't do face.

medwaymaria

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  oldraver Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:16 pm

The set list is at the bottom of this page...

http://www.nme.com/news/neil-young/37884

Wasn't Neil just awesome..?

oldraver

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Set list?/tan from standing in the English rain Empty the ultimate must have set list site

Post  reecemcgibbonson Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Hi folks,

This little site will solve all your problems:

http://www.sugarmtn.org/

Last night is all there. Only lacks a commentary: 'awesome'.

reecemcgibbonson

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down