Hop Farm Festival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES

+12
challengechappers
StuartBrighton
satkid
winterlong
andibex
dom_de_gamble
fishbus
Low Roller
Aud
Mark
lillicm
chrisanddave
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES - Page 2 Empty Lift From Lewes

Post  toenail Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:27 pm

I will have 1 or 2 spaces in my car from Lewes, I'm going to leave sunday about 12-1 ish if any one needs a lift.

toenail

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES - Page 2 Empty Re: MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES

Post  Ads Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:28 am

Can I just say a big thank you to Chris and Dave for organising the coach from Brighton. Made the travel so much easier...and what a great live CD on the way up. The pair of you are stars.

Adam (from Mark's group).

Ads

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES - Page 2 Empty Re: MINI BUS / COACH? - TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON/LEWES

Post  chrisanddave Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:40 am

Heh Adam . . . no probs Smile . . . 'twas a pleasure to travel to such a great gig with so many lovely brightonia musos and thanks for the feedback!

Glad you enjoyed the cd's, we were gonna play some on the way back but decided that they would prob be drowned out by all the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's so decided to leave all able to sleep peace Laughing

Bye for now

Chris xx Very Happy

chrisanddave

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  bigvernon Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:23 am

Well done Chris and Dave! Nice coach vibe! Cool

bigvernon

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisanddave Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:50 am

Thanks bigv . . . yes, really nice bunch of peops on the coach and enjoyed liaising with you all. Wish we'd had more chance to chat to everyone on the day but relieved it all went well Very Happy

chrisanddave

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2